Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau Announces 2019 Trade Practice Seminars
The Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB) will be conducting Federal Alcohol Administration Act (FAA) Trade Practice Seminars in the following locations:
- Ted Weiss Federal Building – New York, New York on April 24, 2019
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Diego-Mission Valley – San Diego, California on June 4, 2019
- Crowne Plaza Seattle Downtown – Seattle, Washington on June 6, 2019
- Robert A. Young Federal Building – St. Louis, Missouri on August 1, 2019
There will be two seminars each day at each location from 8:00 a.m. to noon, and 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Officials from the applicable state regulatory agencies will also be in attendance to discuss trade practice enforcement at the state level. Each four-hour seminar covers the same topics and materials. One can find more information and register for one of the seminars here.
- Advocacy Contact: Charles Jeane at (202) 205-7168.