CEQ Extends Deadline for Information Request on Environmental Justice Scorecard
On January 23, 2024, the White Couse Council on Environmental Quality (CEQ) extended the deadline for its Request for Information on Phase One of the Environmental Justice Scorecard by 30 days.
The Environmental Justice Scorecard presents a baseline assessment of actions taken by federal agencies in 2021 and 2022 to help achieve the Biden-Harris Administration’s environmental justice goals. It reports on the progress of 24 federal agencies in the following categories:
- Advancing the President’s Justice40 Initiative;
- Implementing and enforcing environmental and civil rights laws; and
- Embedding environmental justice throughout the federal government.
Comments on the Request for Information are now due February 22, 2024.
- Read the Notice extending the comment period.
- Read the original Request for Information and submit comments.
- Advocacy contact: Send an email to Nick Goldstein at email@example.com.