FY22 Contract Opportunities Available for Economic Research on Small Business Issues
The Office of Advocacy is excited to announce new funding opportunities for economic research on small business issues. The research solicitations are available on SAM.gov at the links below. Research proposal submissions are open until Tuesday, August 16.
As an independent office within the Small Business Administration, Advocacy’s mission includes researching the economic contributions and challenges of U.S. small businesses. To fulfill this task, Advocacy periodically funds research through the federal contracting process to produce reports that document the status of small businesses, increase knowledge and understanding of small business economic issues, and provide policymaking insight.
The following research solicitations are currently open until Tuesday, August 16:
- Research on Small Business Finance Topics
- Research on Small Business Owner Demographics
- Research on Small Business Labor Market Issues
- Research on Small Business Topics Using Economic Data
- The proposal solicitation, synopsis, statement of work, instructions to offerors, and contact information are provided on SAM.gov. To access, click on the link above, or go to SAM.gov and search by the solicitation number or under Small Business Administration listings.
- All solicitations are small business set-asides open to all small businesses eligible to compete. If you are a small business or independent researcher, you can register for eligibility or maintain your registration at SAM.gov.
- The solicitation on “Research on Small Business Topics Using Economic Data” provides prospective researchers flexibility to propose a relevant research project on a topic not covered by the other solicitations.
- See Advocacy’s research reports here.