TTB Requests Comments On Information Collections
On May 3, 2022, the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB) published Proposed Information Collections; Comment Request (No. 86), requesting comments on the following information collections (forms, recordkeeping and labeling requirements, and surveys):
- OMB No. 1513–0010, Formula and Process for Wine (TTB F 5120.29).
- OMB No. 1513–0012, User’s Report of Denatured Spirits (TTB F 5150.18).
- OMB No. 1513–0014, Power of Attorney (TTB F 5000.8)
- OMB No. 1513–0029, Certificate of Tax Determination–Wine (TTB F 5120.20)
- OMB No. 1513–0049, Distilled Spirits Plant Denaturing Records (TTB REC 5110/04), and Monthly Report of Processing (Denaturing) Operations (TTB F 5110.43).
- OMB No. 1513–0060, Letterhead Applications and Notices Relating to Tax-Free Alcohol (TTB REC 5150/4).
- OMB No. 1513–0067, Wholesale Alcohol Dealer Recordkeeping Requirement Variance Requests and Approvals (TTB REC 5170/6).
- OMB No. 1513–0082, Alternate Methods or Procedures and Emergency Variations from Requirements for Exports of Liquors (TTB REC 5170/7).
- OMB No. 1513–0100, Applications, Notice, and Permits Relative to Importation and Exportation of Distilled Spirits, Wine, and Beer, Including Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands.
The agency seeks comments on the costs of information collections, ways to decrease the burden of those costs, and ways to increase the quality of information collected, among other topics. Comments are due by July 5, 2022.
- Read the notice, request for comments, and submit comments.
- Advocacy Contact: Send an email to Meagan Singer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (202) 921-4843.
Comments are closed.