EPA Seeks Small Businesses for SBREFA Panel on Ethylene Oxide Emission Proposed Rule
EPA has announced its intent to significantly tighten emissions for Ethylene Oxide (EtO) from Commercial Sterilization and Fumigation Operations. EPA anticipates that such a rule would have a significant economic impact on a substantial number of small entities, so EPA has requested nominations for small businesses to participate in a SBREFA panel. This panel would engage affected small businesses directly to seek comments and suggestions for regulatory alternatives before the proposed rule is published. If you use EtO for sterilization or fumigation or may need to in the future, please consider self-nominating to participate in this SBREFA panel.
- For information about this rulemaking and the forthcoming ANPRM, visit EPA’s website here.
- Nominate small businesses and/or their representatives to participate in the SBREFA panel.
- Visit the EPA SBREFA website for information and instructions.
- Copy Assistant Chief Counsel Dave Rostker (email@example.com) on your nominations.
- Nominations due by December 20, 2019.
- Advocacy Contact: Assistant Chief Counsel Dave Rostker at 202-205-6966.
Comments are closed.