EPA Implementation of Executive Order 13777
As part of its implementation of Executive Order 13777, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has opened a docket requesting comments from the public on the evaluation of existing regulations. In addition, EPA’s Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) is holding a public meeting on April 25 in Washington DC to solicit additional input.
- EPA Press release: https://www.epa.gov/newsreleases/regulatory-reform-underway-epa
- EPA Central Web Page on Regulatory Reform Efforts: https://www.epa.gov/laws-regulations/regulatory-reform
- Regulations.gov Docket: https://www.regulations.gov/docket?D=EPA-HQ-OA-2017-0190
- Announcement and RSVP Information for EPA OSDBU public meeting: https://www.epa.gov/resources-small-businesses/stakeholder-meeting-epa-rules-can-be-repealed-replaced-or-modified-reduce
- Advocacy Contact: David Rostker, Assistant Chief Counsel, firstname.lastname@example.org(link sends e-mail), 202-205-6966